The Dynamic Peace and Rescue Mission Lagos (Nigeria) Annual Awards!
M S Nazki Sr Journalist & Writer from Mendhar in Poonch district has been named as Honorary Global Ambassador of the mission for the year 2021 that is fighting for peace and calm globally!
By: Major Kulbir Singh
The award comes to M S Nazki after a lot work he has put in for peace and prosperity of the place which he belongs to and the region that till a decade back, beginning from early nineties was known for volcanic eruptions of terrorism, murders, rapes and arson. The man kept fighting for peace and did what a good citizen should do when the chips are down and out. To goad the people and give them the requisite confidence is what humanity is all about.
I About the organization:
*The motto of the organization Dynamic Peace and Rescue Mission Nigeria is ‘Peace and Unity, Serving God and Humanity’.
- The thematic undercurrent on which the organization works is understanding languages and other cultures and building bridges.
- The organization thinks that It is the fastest way to bring the world closer together and to the truth.
*Through understanding, people will be able to see their similarities before differences. Obviously when the truth prevails that is a natural fall out.
*They fight to end religiously motivated violence and create a culture of peace, justice and healing for the Nations and all living beings.
- Another mission they have undertaken is building the broken walls of hatred and sustaining peace.
- Lastly but not the least, living a friendly life to exalt righteousness, faithfulness, love, peace and unity.
II. The beliefs of M S Nazki Sr. Journalist & Writer
Honestly speaking I have known MSN now for a little more than two decades and together we have worked. I do not know how many factual stories on various subjects. They were ruthlessly straight at times hurting but the fact was that the truth prevailed. Nazki believes in certain things. A few of them which I thought were necessary before writing this piece about him are:
- If everyone decided to forgive at least one person who hurt them by the end of the year, the world would be filled with people exchanging hugs and kisses, instead of words and bullets. I think it is straight from the hip. We do say this, listen to the same from God knows how many mouthpieces but have yet to see in reality. On the frontiers Indian Army has set the precedence and the people are loving that.
- The intriguing placidity from the slothful pace of a snail is truly very peaceful. Our world is in need of this calmness to pacify itself. MSN is always a calm guy. I have yet to see him frowning or losing his temper. He has no airs about him and loves his languid style of working but he is no pushover. He knows how to give it back if limits of decency are crossed in an argument. And believes in the facts above mentioned to the hilt.
- He has joined an organization that trains peacekeepers and establishes peace building programs and designs activities to prevent the recurrence.
III. The Award
- For his services to humanity the Dynamic Peace and Rescue mission awarded MS. Nazki as he was made a Honorary Global Ambassador for the year 2021.
- The office of the Mission is based in Lagos, the capital of Nigeria.
*It was Professor Dr. Amb. Gen Ebhoria Usihola Charles, Global Commandant General and the founder of the organization who signed his award plaques.
- It is pertinent to mention here that Nigeria is a country that makes maximum contribution to UN Peacekeeping Missions all over the globe and thus the quest for peace continues.
- It was MS. Nazki’s self belief that got him this prestigious award. I’m sure that many more are in the pipeline in case he continues working the way he is. Selflessly would be a better description.
Throughout his life yet far, incidentally not much since he has miles to travel he has believed in Martin Luther King’s greatest ever two liner that says, darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. That is what peace is all about. But he also says at times, you may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one. I hope someday you will join us. And the world will live as one! MSN thinks that it is possible but a try has to be given to it!